• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Need some spell Ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
Well, I've run dry on ideas that I can acually pull off for spells, since everything else I think of is stupid or behond what VJASS can do.

So I come to you, to ask for a few simple ideas that I can do, just so I can get my grove back on, since I currently only have 1 JASS spell aproved, and the others are god knows were.

I will take pratical requests too, but be warned, at some point they will become public. And, as always, +rep to the contributers

Level 11
Shock Burst
Launches a shockwave that changes direction randomly bu periodically. Chains, damage, cooldown and mana cost increase per level.

Hydro Split
Launches a jet of water that splits into two randomly, but periodically, forming a branch. Their split direction is defined, not random. Damage, number of splits, cooldown and mana cost increase per level.

NOT A REQUEST

Status
Not open for further replies.