• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Need some MtG models for my Ravnica RPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi I make a Singleplayer RPG Map from the Magic the Gatering Edition Ravnica - City of Guilds. And so I need some models for it. What I need is at the list below, if you need some pictures just look here

1. Steamcore Weird - Need birth, stand, death, attack and spell animations
  2. Szadek, Lord of Secrets - Need stand, death, dissipate, attack, spell and spell channel animations
  3. Belltower Sphinx - Need stand, attack and a death animation
  4. Effects for the Leylines {white}, {blue}, {black}, {red} and {green} They Need a birth, a stand and a death animation
  5. Grozoth - Needs stand, death, attack (attack with his tentacles) and attack slam animations
  6. Necroplasm - Need birth, stand, death and spell devour (or only devour? I dont know ^^) animations
  7. Greater Forgeling - Need birth, stand, death, attack (throwing lava) and attack slam (hit the ground) animations
  8. Civic Wayfinder - Need stand, attack and death animations
  9. Elves of Deep Shadow - Need stand, attack (swirl their scythe), death and spell animations
  10. Ivy Dancer - Need only 2 stand animations (standing and one where shes dancing) and a death animation
  11. Agrus Kos Wojek Veteran - Need only stand, attack and death animations
  12. The Eidolon's (or Eidolii?) - Need stand, death and spell animations
  13. Circu, Dimir Lobotomist - Need stand, attack, death, spell (assassinate the opponent with his blades) and dissipate animations
  14. Dimir-Doppelganger - Need stand, death and spell (a cloud of fog) animations
  15. Razia, Boros-Archangel stand, death, attack and spell animations, the same morphed as flying angel
  16. Tolsimir Wolfblood - Maybe you can exchande the Moonpriestress with a male rider and the tiger with an wolf?
  17. Kill-Suit-Cultist - Needs attack, stand, death and a spell animation

I hope someone can do this for me ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.