• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece!🔗 Click here to enter!

Need some help with camera :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, can anyone tell me how to make destructible/doodads transparent or make camera zoom-in if the destructible/doodad blocks the view (sight) to a character? I know how to zoom in, but i really have no idea how to make a doodad/destructible transparent or what trigger can I use for when will camera zoom-in or when will destructible/doodad become transparent.

Please, answer as soon as possible.

Level 13
you can't make a destructable/doodad transparent via triggers/jass. However you can make units transparent. Only way is to make all doodads as units and add them locust ability. So they will not be able to select. The function is
  • Animation - Change ABC's vertex coloring to (100.00%, 100.00%, 100.00%) with 0.00% transparency

Status
Not open for further replies.