• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

need some help on a few things

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
ok first i put in a yoda model and everytime he attacks a corpse comes out of him, so i need help on fixing that

second thing is umm the colors for each team, idk how to say this but one of the team colors has some picture instead of a color and i would like to change it back to color, because i dont remember how i did that.. so if you could tell me how i can change it back to a color that would be great =)

Level 4
God everything is messed up!, ok starting over for the first thing i just need to switch the projectile attack right? like i put it over furion so do i have to use his attack or i can i change his projectile to somthing els without having the corpse coming out

second thing it says hes a green player but the start location is brown (the reason i need this is because i made yoda hold a lightsaber and apparently when he holds it (for it to be green) it has to match his team color, so i put him on green team but its not working)

third thing(now) i just swiched up the players teams and one model was working fine and it still works until i play the game it just shows a shadow (its a hero arena kinda thing)

Status
Not open for further replies.