• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Need help Randomizing Teams

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Ok, so for my map i need a trigger that will:
-Reset the teams randomly when a timer runs out
-Give Points to Winning players
-Reset all the things that were killed and put them back in their places

and
-Reset the timer that ran out
Any help will be appretiated and try to remember the fact that i am a noob. :wink:

Rui

Rui

Level 41
To reset teams, you'd most likely have to use an integer variable for each player, then randomize them and set players with integer X to team 1, and the players with integer Y to team 2.
For it to be balanced, you could also count the number of players on each team, I wonder if there's a function specifically for that. If not, you can simply create another 2 integer variables and add 1 point to them for each player with team 1. Repeat the process for team 2.

I doubt this will be clear if you're not a good triggerer, or at least good at Maths...

Status
Not open for further replies.