• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

[SD/Misc] Need Score Screen Race Icons Please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Saying "please" isnt so hard...

Tbh i cant get what "score screen race icons" means

WC3ScrnShot_031822_105934_02.png

Level 20
thats is scorescreen icons but wdym with Race
Hehe... They obviously meant a playable race, as in faction, group of people, e.g. Human, Orcs, Undead or Night Elves in Reign of Chaos.

For reference - check the second definition group here:

---

Anyway, OP, it's pretty easy to make these icons yourself:

1. Download this program: Button Manager v1.8.2
2. Go to File -> Open File and open an icon that you want to use as your race icon.
3. Go to Tools -> User Borders and select "bm_scorescreen-player.tga"
4. Go to File -> Save File As and save your icon.

Voila, you have just converted a standard icon into a racial scorescreen icon :)

Last edited:
Level 3
Hehe... They obviously meant a playable race, as in faction, group of people, e.g. Human, Orcs, Undead or Night Elves in Reign of Chaos.

---

2. Go to File -> Open File and open an icon that you want to use as your race icon.

Voila, you have just converted a standard icon into a racial scorescreen icon :)
Thank
:grin:

Level 21

---

Brooooo i thought he was talking about the first definition lol, i feel so stupid now, well in my defence i have to say that english isnt ny main language

Level 20
Brooooo i thought he was talking about the first definition lol, i feel so stupid now, well in my defence i have to say that english isnt ny main language
Don't worry, it's easy to make mistakes with a foreign language. Besides, people have brain malfunctions from time to time, well, I certainly do, so even if English was your first language, I'd still be fine. And, after all, your intentions were good, no harm was done, at worst we just had some laughs. All's good! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.