• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Need New Editor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hey everyone, the Version of the editor I have is obselete. Everyone seems to have the new version, and I need the new one, because I would like to edit up a few maps, but they are all using the new editor. If someone could post where I could find it, or email me, at [email protected], that'd be great (e-mailing me the editor program itself would be freakin awesome) please post here before you e-mail me.
Thanks!

Level 3
If your Warcraft 3/Battle.net are updated then your World Editor should be also.(If you can log into battle.net, you're updated)

What you might be thinking of is World Editor Unlimited (WEU), a program that I personally don't recommend using if you are a first-time mapmaker. (Or any mapmaker, really; it can cause more issues than it is worth)

Level 3
Thanks, and sorry to get off track on my own thread, but where can I sign up on battle.net?

Run Warcraft 3. Click Battle.net, that should get you to a screen where you can enter your Account Name and Password.

Click on the button that says "Create New Account", scroll down until you reach the end of the Terms of Use. Then click agree.

At this point you'll be able to make your account and password and log in to play.

Level 2
Okay, well, whenever I do that, it always gives me some crap about new game patches, and not being able to connect...probably has something to do with I got this game from a friend, after he pirated it from some Chinese website...(he was from China...)
Well anyway, i gotta go, either e-mail me, or post here, or on my profile if anyone wants to help this severely screwed up 13 year old boy. Man, you people are insanely helpful!

Last edited:
Level 3
Okay, well, whenever I do that, it always gives me some crap about new game patches, and not being able to connect...probably has something to do with I got this game from a friend, after he pirated it from some Chinese website...(he was from China...)

Ahh, you cannot play on Battle.net on a pirated version of WC3, sorry.

Go out and buy it, nowadays its only like 15-20 dollars for both WC3 and TFT.

Level 2
Ah well, this is a case closed. I'll probably end up buying it, and since X mas and my birthday is coming up I may get it then...but I might just wait for the new Warcraft 3...or warcraft 4...I'm not 100% sure which they're makin now. Anyway, thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.