1. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. We have recently started the 16th edition of the Mini Mapping Contest. The theme is mini RPG. Do check it out and have fun.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. The Highway to Hell has been laid open. Come along and participate in the 5th Special Effect Contest.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

need....model....VERY BADLY

Discussion in 'Requests' started by flyingnightmare, Sep 30, 2004.

?

what is coolest dude?!?!?!?

1. lightning titan

100.0%
  2. firey destroy(my idea)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. flyingnightmare

flyingnightmare

Resources:
    Resources:
    i need sumthin thats a bit complicated..... well its the magic card lightning elemental, the thing that has a cloud as a head with lightning as his body(plz make this like the card PLEASE) but i need him with no face made out of fire rather then lightning with eyes with green cumming out of them (like poisonous fire) and lots of red yellow and orange particle emmiters. his portrait shud have a back round of orange with fire behind it... THANX (big big big thanx) if u make him 4 me. :D :D :D :D :p

2. Tail Of The Wyrm

Tail Of The Wyrm

Resources:
    Skins:
    Resources:
    ummm dont send ti flying nightmare i made a new account cuz

i didnt like my name so i made a new account so dont send to flyingnightmare send to me Tail Of The Wyrm

3. RaD-

RaD-

Resources:
    Resources:
    right.. i made other accounts and now it says there in use except this and im thinkin its a way so u only have one... guess i was wrong

4. Tail Of The Wyrm

Tail Of The Wyrm

Resources:
    Skins:
    Resources:
    DUDE

dude im serious how would any one even find out my pass word?!?!?!!? this is seriously flyingnightmare