• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Very Simple Model needed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
RoC, i dunno... Can you change attachment points? if so create some skill that does nothing, say bash with 0.01 chance (not 0.00), and add to caster attachments this with strings "hand" "right" (without the ""). Give it to the unit and you're done.

Level 8
If you want a Attachment Point withany ANY effect, just use the Item -> Capture the Flag (Human) and change the attachment point to "Hand,Left" and change the model to your pistol model... its simple.

And add it to your unit (remember to set it to a "Unit" spell).

Level 3
If you want a Attachment Point withany ANY effect, just use the Item -> Capture the Flag (Human) and change the attachment point to "Hand,Left" and change the model to your pistol model... its simple.

And add it to your unit (remember to set it to a "Unit" spell).

One question about this. How can I change the model to a pistol when there is no art model field in object manager:

Also to answer everyone elses question... ROC editor does not have an import manager. The only way i can import is through using an MPQ editor but, deletes everything imported every time i save so i have to reimport after every save. I was hoping for someone to modify a model of a villager man with a pistol already attached so I can download because I don't know if any other method would work.

Last edited:
Level 3
I am not sure how things work with RoC, but heres what you do otherwise;

Event - Map Initalization
Conditions
Actions - Create Special effect @ (right,hand of VillagerMan)

I can post a complete one if you can't figure how to do =D

Can you explain more on this, I kind of got it to work but it's attached to the village man's hip lol

Status
Not open for further replies.