• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

need lot of help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
I'm working on a map Dota like but 4 teams instead of 2. But I have no idea how to code, so if someone can help me with a tutorial I can get around to work it on.

- Basically I need to know how to respawn creeps make them attack each base.
- how to fix skills (since is an anime base) things like Naruto Rasengan or attacks that requires the character to move against another player or knock them apart from them. And if there is a way to integrate the skills to the map. I downloaded a Skill Set for Ichigo but the attack doesnt work the same way (probably requires coding)
- How to combine items in the game to build a stronger one.

Level 7
dude you have to research more in tuturials..still have to learn more to make a map,,, hehehe

respawning

event---time elapesed desired time

action - unit create [number of creeps] [unit type] in [REGION]][playable area]
facing 270 degre

action - unit group in your region issue order move to enemy region

thats respawning and moving them to enemy..

plus reps if you feel i help u

Level 2
thank you, though_zai and yes I'm reading some tutorials lil by lil. For now I'm just creating the scenary and adding models and stuff. Is being years since I tried coding. But I understand all those things you just said I will try some after I mkae the spawn placement and such

Status
Not open for further replies.