• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Need Lord Of The Rings Models :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Ok Guys To Cut A Long Story Short I need Lord Of The Rings Models And Im Hoping Some One Could Make Them For Me Because I Just Havnt Got Time To Learn How To Do Modeling Ect...

I Would Need People Like Frodo/a hobbit,Gandalf (Because the mages i looked at just dont have that gandalf spark.. meaning they had like a rob across there face and just somthing so small but is really a big Difference in the character)

Also If You Wont Pictures Of What I Wont Them To Look Like Just PM Me Saying Which Character You Wonna Do. :grin:

In Addition If There İs Any other Concerns you May Have Or Anything else You Would Like To Talk To Me About then Feel Free To PM me anytime! :gg:

Level 15
1) dont start all words with capital letters, it annoys
2) when a request is someone's 1st post, it is unlikely to be answered
3) try searching the database. there is a lot of LotR models/skins
4) try looking through requests forum. i'm pretty sure there was a similiar thread a couple of days ago, some good models were linked there
5) and last: DONT START ALL WORDS WITH CAPITAL LETTERZ!!!

Level 6
There is a Hauldron Brightwing model on here that can pass off as Legolas.

There is a skin for Gimli, Theodan and Aragorn on this website.

The original WC3 Bandits can pass off as Rohan warriors.

Gondor solder models are on this website as well.

As for the Uruks, a Rend Blackhand model was made and he could pass off as an Uruk leader. The blackrock units have yet to be finished, but when they are they could also pass off as Uruks because of their grayish skin.

Level 1
thank you everyone you have helped me alot,but theres still some more left so dont give up... :smile:

Last edited:
Level 6
Amaruak is making the Blackrock warriors for me. However, it's been a while since he has said anything. I told him not to rush and to just do it on his own time meaning that there is no deadline. I haven't been in great need of them recently anyway, because my map got deleted when the virus hit my computer, but eventually I'll remake it and hopefully by then he will have them done.

He has finished Rend Blackhand though, that one took a while to make, but it turned out really good. He said he will make about 4-5 units, so expect them in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.