• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Need important alpha testers for " The Dark Cloud " RPG Demo !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 18
Let me get straight to the point :
I need 3 - 5 testers for a project that me and some team members are working on called " The Dark Cloud RPG "

There are a series of bugs that i must fix, and can only be done so by getting testors to see who can and who can not play this game properly.
in order to play this game, all you need is a fast interent connection (to download the game since its 58 MB large )

You also need the newest patch. I must have these testors to point out the UNobvious bugs in the videogame.
Please if you are interested, comment here, i will PM you with the Link.
I will only desire 3 - 5 . Once those spots are takin, i am not accepting anyone else....its first come first serve.

Here is the link to the main thread : http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/...k-cloud-rpg-a-demo-release-of-valland-132993/

BTW : keep in mind, this is an ALPHA test. It is not complete at all whatsoever. However it is crucial that i have testers at this exact moment to pinpoint bugs in the game that must be gotten rid of.

Level 8
It would be awesome to let me test it. I love RPGs and yours looked very good.
I will look out for bugs, also the ones the most don´t see.

Nurga

Level 18
alright mnn90

BTW IMPORTNANT NOTE : the map in the game is called "B2m Model Pack" ! i forgot to change the name, but thats what its called when you go to play it.

and another note, keep in mind this is an ALPHA version. In fact it is so alpha that nothing special is really made in this map. Im trying to identify major bugs before it gets to complicated to remove them, so i must have some testers for this.

Last edited:
Level 8
Ok lets test it :D

I tested your map and this is what i saw:
-No errors, i watched the whole map.
-No specially big leaks, just 1 really low for 1 second.
-Maybe you should made the turning if you press -> or <- a bit more (1 cm per click is bad :/ )
-The models looks great. Music sounds nice.
-You can move through walls and houses (ok i know you know that ^^)
-Units are for Player 1 (Same here)

So, a leakless, errorless alpha version. I see no problems in there.
Info:
Graphic: Full (All)

Last edited:
Level 18
dammn

its a bug with the models im using...at first they were working , but now they dont work anymore =/

im trying to figure it out but im not sure if i can fix it.

Thanks for testing !!! These were alll the testers i needed actually.

SO no more testers are needed.

Both NURGA and MNN90 , stay alert for future alpha/ beta releases...because you might have to test them out again lol

Status
Not open for further replies.