• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Need Icons!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Need Icons!!! From Oblivion!!!

I was hoping someone could help me with this, I will +reputation and add your name to my game when posted on Bnet!
-->I need the following icons for weapons and armor from the game Elder Scrolls 4: Oblivion

Weapons:(Swords-Longsword) Iron, Steel, Silver, Dwarven, Elven, Glass, Ebony, and Daedric
(Bows): Iron, Steel, Elven, Glass, and Daedric
A normal wooden staff would be nice too! (For Mages of Course)

Armor: (Heavy Platebody or Shield <Both works too =p>): Iron, Steel, Dwarven, Orcish, Ebony, and Daedric
(Light Platebody or Shield <Both works too =p>): Elven and Glass

Any other Weapons and armor that you would wish to submit (Not Required but ill add if posted and looks from game)

I'll accept any icons you submit (as long as they look as from the game) and I'm fine if you tell me of any of these that are already on the hive (As long as look from game!)

Many Thanks!!!

Last edited:
Level 7
Indeed but some of these- Such as Glass, Dwarven, and Elven...The unique style of Daedric weapon, the shields, I would like it as close as possible; and I scanned through some Icons for the game yesterday; picked out some I liked, but if you can post any that look as close as possible already on the hive; I would still add your name to my credits =p! Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.