• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Need a bunch of icons created please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
I would apreciate it if someone could make me a bunch of icons for my game, please respond if you would like to.

-I need icons that just look like scrap wood, metal, chainmail, steel, plate, fur, gold,silver,leather and anything else you can think of that would be cool for what they wopuld just look like before you make them an item, just an icon that looks like a sheet of metal or wood, Pm if you want to make a bunch of items for me,

-I also need things that look like metal armor, wooden, fur, plate armor /shields/weapons(short swords,long swords, regular swords, scythes, axes, mauls, pitch forks i think i got, and more weapon ideas, also gloves and boots both magical and looking like the above,and dwarven and elven and naga items, and again any other ideas people have, i will give full credit in map thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.