• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Need help!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
hey ppl,

i am workin on a map n i need some help. itz a dota map.. if anyone can help me with hero ideas or hero spells i would credit them in my map... n if u hav a hero idea please with let me knw.. if its balanced ill name the hero by ur name..

neways can neone get me

1.REXXAR's lvl 6 PRIMAL ROAR
2. All Bloodseekers spells
3. Rikimaru's Backstab and Smoke Screen
4. Spell steal morplings old spell.
5. Soul Keepers Sunder
6. All Phantom Lancers Spells
7. All OmniKnights Spells
8. Necrolyte's Old 2nd Spell tht was Changed and Death Pulse.
9. Avernus Frostmourne and Borrowed Time.
10. Silencer's all spells
11. all the spells of chaos knight. (very important)

please do let me knw as soon as possible ppl.

thanx alot

Level 40
Primal Roar) its a breath of frost that, when casted, picks every unit in the AOE of it and waits until they get the slow buff. then, it makes a dummy stun them

Bloodseeker Spells) I dont play dota: the ones i know are from seeing my brother play; please tell me what they are and what they do

Backstab) check if the angle between you and their facing is a certain amount. one has been done under a spellpack called Assassin.

Smoke Screen) a cloud with some triggers worked in to slow them

Spell Steal) when a unit casts an ability, add that ability to the Morphling, and remove the old one ( if he had it )

Sunder) its a simple bit of setting their life lower, then setting yours higher, using triggers

Dopplewalk) its a wind walk that, when cast, it does what Illusions does

Illusions( aka doppleganger or whatever ) ) i made one, dl it from me.

Ult) just adds an ability to you that is passive, so all the dummies get it too. the triggers are much the same as illusions

Phantom Lance) im pretty sure its frost nova

OmniKnights heal) pick all units in AOE. if they are enemies, deal damage. Heal the target.

OmniKnight unt) add a dummy ability +10000 armor to all units in the aoe, wait 30 seconds, remove it.

dunno what the other omniknight spells are? please tell me

Necrolyte's Old 2nd Spell tht was Changed) ditto

Death Pulse) pick every unit around you. create a dummy. if the unit is an enemy, cast a damage spell. if it is an ally, cast a healing spell.

Avernus Frostmourne and Borrowed Time) ditto

Silencers spells) ditto

Blink Strike) see the Assassin spellpack( same as backstab.)

Chaos Knight Ult) simple mirror image

Power Bolt( or whatever the stun one is )) set i = randint between 1 and 5. cast the appropriate storm bolt.

Other spell for chaos knight) Drunken Brawler

Status
Not open for further replies.