• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Need help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 17
hi,
im often playing on garena, and everything works fine, but if i open my warcraft without garena now, and i will save my character in local network, it wont get saved. it says that it saved it but the code is still the old one. before i played on garena it worked fine.

Level 2
Have you tried playing with a "bot"? If I try to solo-farm in this game, I always add one bot for just the heck of it, so the game may think that it's not entirely a single player (cuz as far as I am concerned, you can't save in single player mode).

I am not really sure about this, but better try and see for yourself. Good luck

Level 4
Yes, you can save normally while playing on LAN, even if you are the only one in the game. You can always save normally in any mode but in Singleplayer mode. Remember that Singleplayer mode means the Singleplayer mode in wc3 where you can cheat etc. and not just playing solo.

Level 9
You continue to say this man but im 100% sure that you can save on LAN without being connected to anything.

Well it does work if you connect to battle.net and just make your own game, idk about L.A.N I haven't tried I'm just saying what I know, and I'll stick to something that works a 100% of the time for me.

But yeah, you're probably right Vestra, I don't care for trying it so I'll take your word, but I'm just saying it works if you just create your own game on Battlenet with only you in it.

Level 13
Not even probably. Playing single player on lan allows you to save.

Thing about battlenet is that many, many players play without a legit CD key.

Status
Not open for further replies.