• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

name change

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hi guys,

I can't play on garena cos my save files are with name 'cpt obvious' and this name (the space) isn't allowed on garena. When i try to load char i get doisconnected from game.

Is it possible that the name of my save games is changed?
Had a lot of work leveling my 31 beserker and hunter, grinding a lot.

thanks!

Level 2
LOL i can actually load my codes with that name "aaadliksts".

Not the most fun name to be playing with, but should do the trick if it isnt possible to change the save codes to "cptobvious"or "bieske"?

Thanks

Level 1
Good afternoon everybody.

I also started playing with Cpt. Obvious and have the exact same problem. My name is Sgt. Chouffles.
@Muzzel: would you be so kind to pm me my "cool" alias that let's me play on Garena/battle.net?

Thanks in advance :)

Ohw and the cat-thing has allready been dealt with, you're good to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.