• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Need help with W3X and W3M

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
So i have a PROBLEM ON JNGP......

Everytime i save my W3X MAP.The JNGP Automaticaly CREATE ANOTHER MAP WHICH IS W3M....the progress i made is SAVE AT THE W3M Map.

So really need your help on HOW TO STOP JNGP FROM CREATING W3M Maps from W3X Maps

Also i have a question..

IS IT SAFE TO CONTINUE W3M Maps?...

WHAT WILL BE PROBLEMS IF I PUT THE FILES INSIDE JNGP FOLDER TO MY WARCRAFT FOLDER MAP?..NOTE: NOT INSIDE THE FOLDER ANYMORE...BUT IT WILL BE MIX ON WARCRAFT FILES...(dll.just like that)

WHAT WILL BE THE PROBLEM IF I CHANGE THE FOLDER "Logs" on Warcraft Folder to "Logs1"?..because the JNGP has a folder named also logs..so i must change the name of Logs Folder on warcraft..

PLEASE........I REALLY NEED YOUR HELP..ASAP...

Level 21
So i have a PROBLEM ON JNGP......

Everytime i save my W3X MAP.The JNGP Automaticaly CREATE ANOTHER MAP WHICH IS W3M....the progress i made is SAVE AT THE W3M Map.

So really need your help on HOW TO STOP JNGP FROM CREATING W3M Maps from W3X Maps

Also i have a question..

IS IT SAFE TO CONTINUE W3M Maps?...

WHAT WILL BE PROBLEMS IF I PUT THE FILES INSIDE JNGP FOLDER TO MY WARCRAFT FOLDER MAP?..NOTE: NOT INSIDE THE FOLDER ANYMORE...BUT IT WILL BE MIX ON WARCRAFT FILES...(dll.just like that)

WHAT WILL BE THE PROBLEM IF I CHANGE THE FOLDER "Logs" on Warcraft Folder to "Logs1"?..because the JNGP has a folder named also logs..so i must change the name of Logs Folder on warcraft..

PLEASE........I REALLY NEED YOUR HELP..ASAP...

Firstly, W3X is the expansions format while W3M is the original one.

Secondly, if it saves in the W3M then it means that you do not need W3X. However, you're probably like me in that you want W3X. To force W3X I create a custom ability or change gameplay constants(I do it anyway), then it is forced to save as W3X.
Why would you ever want to put JNGP files in warcraft folder? It serves no point, as JNGP is strictly for editing.

Level 6
WOW...!!!............................i never realized USING MY FAVORITE CAPITAL LETTERS FOR MY HIGHLIGHTED TEXT WILL """BLOW ME UP""''!!!!!!!!!!!.............I THINK ALMOST 15 PERSONS MOCK ME ON THIS....SORRY GUYS BUT ALWAYS REMEMBER THAT EACH TIME I USED CAPITAL WORDS ON MY COMMENT I AM NOT SHOUTING...JUST TO HIGHLIGHT WHAT I SAID...BUT THE TRUTH IS "I LIKE CAPITAL LETTERS IT MAKES ME TO READ IT MORE CLEARLY".... :)

Level 21
WOW...!!!............................i never realized USING MY FAVORITE CAPITAL LETTERS FOR MY HIGHLIGHTED TEXT WILL """BLOW ME UP""''!!!!!!!!!!!.............I THINK ALMOST 15 PERSONS MOCK ME ON THIS....SORRY GUYS BUT ALWAYS REMEMBER THAT EACH TIME I USED CAPITAL WORDS ON MY COMMENT I AM NOT SHOUTING...JUST TO HIGHLIGHT WHAT I SAID...BUT THE TRUTH IS "I LIKE CAPITAL LETTERS IT MAKES ME TO READ IT MORE CLEARLY".... :)

Dunno, most people use just bold for that.

Level 4
Oh and also Capital Letter/Upper Case Letters are actually less readable. It's true. A lower case word create an image which makes it easier for the brain to comprehend which word it is. While CAPITAL letters just creates a big square-like box, not an image, which make it harder for the brain to read.

Status
Not open for further replies.