• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Trigger] Need help with triggers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
  • Untitled Trigger 145
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit enters Region 011 <gen>
    • Conditions
      • ((Triggering unit) is A Hero) Equal to True
    • Actions
      • Game - Display to (All players matching (((Owner of (Triggering unit)) controller) Equal to User)) the text: You are the mayor, ...
      • Player - Add 100 to (Owner of (Triggering unit)) Current gold
      • Wait 10.00 seconds
      • Trigger - Run Untitled Trigger 145 <gen> (checking conditions)
This is a trigger for a mayor job, the problem is the text keeps reappearing. I know its because the trigger is suppose to keep running its self over and over again so the player keeps getting gold. But then the text reappears of course, help?

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 7
Make two triggers,
the first runner consists of the trigger that contains your message
the seconds contains the gold giving per 10 seconds

just make it so that as soon as the first trigger has finished it will be turned off immediately and activates the seconds trigger.

you could try this.

also you might want to change the unit enters region cause they can keep entering back and forth and getting alot of triggered money on them.

Level 8
Make two triggers,
the first runner consists of the trigger that contains your message
the seconds contains the gold giving per 10 seconds

just make it so that as soon as the first trigger has finished it will be turned off immediately and activates the seconds trigger.

you could try this.

also you might want to change the unit enters region cause they can keep entering back and forth and getting alot of triggered money on them.

Entering the region means the trigger is activated and u get the circle of power, u enter it again it turns off. I guess your not familiar with loaps. But thanks for the help I'll try it out. +Rep

Status
Not open for further replies.