• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[General] Need help with this trigger(ConvertedGUI to JASS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Hello. I'm looking for help how to change the following codes. http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/pastebin.php?id=i4nq1f

The images and codes shows that this is an anti-lame towers/buildings in the map that i updating. Its a Moba Game.
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/pastebin.php?id=6e0but

I only need to know how to add towers near Castle(Castle is invulnerable) and make them invulnerable. The triggers functions are these. Enemy units have to destroy each sets of towers before they kill barracks and Castle. As you can see on the images the towers near castle are not invulnerable. I need to know what to do to make them invulnerable and when all towers inculuding barracks are destroyed those towers are vulnerable. Also Castle is being vulnerable when barracks are destroyed. I have to change that too. Instead when barracks are destroyed and castle to be vulnerable. When barracks are destroyed Towers Near Castle are vulnerable and when they fall Castle is Vulnerable to enemy attacks. Please someone help? Sorry for the grammar and punctuation.

Last edited:
Level 6
What does that mean? The towers shown do not look lame, they look like one expects to build towers.

So what trigger is causing the problem? You used messages to detect the problem?

trigger working fine, i just want to add those towers near castle, because there is this scenario. Downside barrack is destroyed enemy units is running to you castle. Towers are not invulnerable and instead creeps to run to the other barrack and attacking it they destroy those towers near castle. And for some reason castle sometimes is being vulnerable when you still have barrack. If you want to check PM me i can show you the map.

Status
Not open for further replies.