• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Solved] Need Help With This Model - Animation Related Issue (Solved)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Hai there!

After much struggle to get this model from 3DSMax to be converted into an MDX, the conversion has been successful.
However, there seems to be an issue with the animation sequences inside the editor and the game.

A couple of animation sequences were made within 3DSMax for this model and Neodex also successfully converted it - the animation sequences also show within Magos' Editor. However, upon interacting with the model within the editor, it does not display a 'Drop-down' menu for each animation. In fact, there's nothing there at all. In the Editor, it only displays its standing pose and in-game it is in a constant attacking loop. Basically I cannot access the animations within the editor because of the missing 'drop-down' menu.

I would appreciate it a lot if someone could fix this issue for me or give me advise on the problem what to do about it.

Thank you for your time.

Attachments

• Headcutter (Unfinished).mdx
    411.8 KB · Views: 2
Status
Not open for further replies.