• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

need help with td moves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
need a person who can make the units move to in the td

-im kinda nooby on that

-this is imported td so you can only use imported units

-of course you are going to join the credits.

-send pm plz

Level 2
Well the best way is to learn maybe , is to open up a unprotected td map, and see how they have the triggers set, study them, watch how they move in-game. Good way to learn. Most are just move to regions when unit enters region. Took a while for me to get the hang of it. I would not suggest to import triggers, it would probably screw up your map, Try to make your own.

Level 10
This is how to make them spawn

Send Units
Events
Time - SPAWNNEXT expires
Conditions
Actions
Set LVL_Num = (LVL_Num + 1)
Player Group - Pick every player in (All players) and do (Player - Add Finale_Reward[LVL_Num] to (Picked player) Current gold)
Game - Display to Defenders the text: (|cffffcc00You have been awarded|r + ((String(Finale_Reward[LVL_Num])) + |cffffcc00for surviving.|r))
Wait 2.00 seconds
Game - Display to Defenders the text: (|c00009900Level|r + ((String(LVL_Num)) + |c00009900has started!|r))
For each (Integer A) from 1 to UNITAMOUNT[LVL_Num], do (Actions)
Loop - Actions
Unit - Create 1 ENEMYTYPE[LVL_Num] for Player 10 (Light Blue) at (Center of Spawn2 <gen>) facing Default building facing degrees
Unit - Order (Last created unit) to Move To (Center of Region 003 <gen>)
Unit - Create 1 ENEMYTYPE[LVL_Num] for Player 10 (Light Blue) at (Center of Spawn1 <gen>) facing Default building facing degrees
Unit - Order (Last created unit) to Move To (Center of Region 003 Copy 27 <gen>)
Wait 1.00 seconds

This is to send them

Path P1
Events
Unit - A unit enters Region 003 <gen>
Conditions
(Owner of (Triggering unit)) Equal to Player 10 (Light Blue)
Actions
Unit - Order (Entering unit) to Move To (Center of Region 003 Copy <gen>)

Level 1
addede, do you still want me to do the triggers on your map? pm me or email me.

Status
Not open for further replies.