• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Making TD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Instead of doing that td, how bout you and i work together on a maul game. Ive already got 1 tower,builder and unit spawn to base it on and some terrain is made. (Btw i am tryiong to make this maul as little imbalanced as possible since i know all the mauls ive played are either really long or really bugged)
I also ened help on how to let my guys maze and make enemies attack blocking towers

Level 16
A maul? Come on guys, set your goals bit higher. ANYBODY can do another maul copy, and if you think "i made this maul from scratch" will help anything, let me tell you right now; it wont.

There can never be too many td's, but making mauls should have been stopped after the WinterMaul.

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 64
Try making a TD that uses few towers but lots of complex tower effects.
The entire pathing of the maze could be random to avoid fixed strats.

Also another idea is HERO td where all the towers are heroes and lvl up by items and kills and have spells that level up with the heroe's stats.

Level 2
I can already name 10 mauls off my mind. And how about making TD which doesn't use units as towers? That would rock and be more original. Well, quite.

Status
Not open for further replies.