• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Need help with Night Elf Watcher

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
I needed a model of a Bladedancer for this texture which I have attached below. :ogre_haosis::ogre_haosis:

If possible the model could be done, fitting this texture (which as you can see is the Priest), the model of the Night Elf Watcher? using MDLvis or similar?
And also let the model of "Night Elf Watcher" with more masculine appearance? :grin:

Ps: if they can leave with this pectoral equal in the image below, I would be very happy.
Ps2: This "chest" you find the model (http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/...man-64169/?prev=search=hero%20RPG&d=list&r=20)

Attachments

• Elder.blp
    80.3 KB · Views: 81
  • Bladedancer.png
    Bladedancer.png
    147.1 KB · Views: 301
Level 8
not exactly. pretty much the only thing I wanted was for mainly "fit" the priest texture on the model of the Night Elf Watcher (VGA / MDLvis) just that. the skin for use and swords I already have. But the "skin" that I have is Priest of the model as you can see in the picture, then needed someone who fit the skin High Elf Priest in the Night Elf Watcher model, you know? VGA MDLvis or similar. only that :(

Do you can help-me?

Status
Not open for further replies.