• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Need help with modeling

Status
Not open for further replies.

.hm

.hm

Level 2
Hello all,

PLEASE NOTE:
I have only recently created an account... I am hoping I am posting my request in the right section... forgive me if not -- I will redirect my post if that's indeed the case.

I am working on a large size melee map (240 x 240 and 12 players), and I am in need of a "simple" druid model. This will be a 'Druid of the Pack' or better known now as 'Druid of the Scythe'.

Background and Inspiration
The Worgen (World of Warcraft) were originally Night Elves who followed Ralaar Fangfire, one of the first Night Elves to accept Goldrinn's gift and use the forbidden PACK form to defeat demons and satyrs. However, the Pack Form was so strong, that over time, these Night Elf druids became primal and animalistic in nature, slowly losing their Elven mannerisms, and slowly changing into the Worgen we know today.

Here are some images from google that represent my 'idea' of a Druid of the Pack:

upload_2020-4-14_21-6-9.png
upload_2020-4-14_13-39-29-png.352287
upload_2020-4-14_13-43-18-png.352288

The first Druids of the Pack needed nothing but their fangs and claws -- they were primal, they wore no armor.

The model should have a large beard, long hair, sharp claws, and look like a night elf.
It should look distinctly different than the Druid of the Claw model.
Actually, it should look much more "simple" than Druid of the Claw -- No armor, less intricate, just the beard, hair, and claws.

WHY AM I POSTING HERE?
I am trying to learn modeling myself -- however, due to the nature of my job (high volume production for essential businesses), I am finding it very hard to have some time for myself right now (COVID-19 sucks!). I am working a lot, and I have no time to start learning modeling. Plus I am taking classes part time. I DO plan on learning in the future though, and I really appreciate what this website has offered me (gives me a chance to be creative on my own time!)

If anyone here has the time, or thinks that this kind of model could easily be made... I would really appreciate the help. I don't want to bother anyone with a difficult model, I know how precious time can be. I think this could be do-able, especially for someone experienced... please let me know, and stay safe and healthy!

Thank you!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.