• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Need help with mirror images bug with trigger

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Im using the following trigger to keep non-hero units out of a specific region:
  • NonHeros Out
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit enters Fire Lords Islands <gen>
    • Conditions
      • ((Triggering unit) is A Hero) Not equal to True
      • (Owner of (Triggering unit)) Not equal to Neutral Hostile
      • (Unit-ty pe of (Triggering unit)) Not equal to Phoenix
      • (Unit-type of (Triggering unit)) Not equal to Water Elemental (Level 3)
      • (Unit-type of (Triggering unit)) Not equal to Water Elemental (Level 2)
      • (Unit-type of (Triggering unit)) Not equal to Water Elemental (Level 1)
      • (Unit-type of (Triggering unit)) Not equal to Phoenix Egg
      • (Unit-type of (Triggering unit)) Not equal to Feral Spirit
      • (Unit-type of (Triggering unit)) Not equal to Lava Spawn
      • (Unit-type of (Triggering unit)) Not equal to Guardian
    • Actions
      • Unit - Move (Triggering unit) instantly to (Center of Outside Lord <gen>)
      • Game - Display to (All players matching ((Owner of (Triggering unit)) Equal to (Matching player))) the text: Only Hero's Are all...
It will also still allow hero's to summon a pheonix, water elementals, feral spirits, lava spawns, ect without kicking those summoned-units out of the region. Because in my map some classes rely on their summoned units to survive and deal damage. However, i'm having an issue when it comes to blademasters using Mirror Images.
Whenever I have a blademaster use Mirror Images, it teleports all the images, along with the Blademaster, to the region outside of the place where the bosses are, makign the blademaster have to run all the way back through the zone, and preventing his images from entering at all, however since Mirror Images doesnt create or summon a specific unit, I don't know how to prevent the trigger from not teleporting them out, can anyone help please?

Status
Not open for further replies.