• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Need help with item that makes women ANDthey follow the hero

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
I am making a map with completly absurd items one of which is a sword that gives 100 to all stats but stays 600 out of your range but the item i am having probs with is a itme that is called The Bling of Fame and it causes villiger females and elf females to spawn at your position and follow the holder of the item. The problem i have is that i cannot get it to work. need help Thanks

Level 1
try this tip
Code:
    Events
        Unit - A unit Uses an item
    Conditions
        (Item-type of (Last created item)) Equal to The Bling of Fame
    Actions
        Unit - Create 1 Villager (Female)[or your desired unit to be created] for (Owner of (Triggering unit)) at (Position of (Triggering unit)) facing Default building facing degrees
        Unit - Order (Last created unit) to Follow Hero[1][however many people able to play]
:) :wink:

Level 1
hey Hero[1] is a variable could you elaborate??

i do not know what was ment buy hero[1] and if it is a variable what kind is it i new to variables and is there a tutorial on triggers that i could look at. (Been trying for 2years at triggers but now there starting to make sense) ohh and you guys will probably be hearin from me again oh and the item is a ramdomly appearing item thanks guys

Status
Not open for further replies.