• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Need help with hero spell: Repel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
I'm sure this is easy and I'm just an ignorant noob moron but...
for my newest map I am making one of the heroes (the Arcane Archer) have an ability called Repel that is used to put some distance between herself and her enemies. Basically, I want a war stomp like area of effect and I want all in the effected area to move to the maximum range of the spell. The tricky part for me is that I don't want it to look weird by them teleporting to the 700 range line on the opposite side of the arcane archer! I want it to go back the way that's closest to them, as if they were being pushed back. It would be even cooler if you could have the units actually be pushed back instead of move instantly, but I don't know how I could do that. Please help me out :-\

Level 2
i've been trying to figure something that does that too for awhile, best thing i came up with was, create a invisible caster that uses taunt.

Level 1
Okay i know how... um lemme load what I used... hmm... nvm not proper, it was for a passive archer skill that did stunning knockback.

Status
Not open for further replies.