• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Need help with downloading tools for Mac.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
I need to know how to download those tools or find them downloadable for the Mac.
I swithced over fro mwindows cause it's better but the downloading is bad cause 90% of sites use Windows so it gets really complacated.

So ya.

Level 2
well right now i need wc3 image renamer
wc3 image extractor
wc3 mdoel editor
world editor unlimited
i already btried 2 download but doesnt wor kfor mac so i dunno how to like make it work casue im still new with these macs so..

Level 2
well is that jsut the only thing weu gives cause if yes then ok i dun need it

im jsut trying to make things easier for myself casue like im no good at all this comp stuff but i need to learn =]

so wut exactly are "advanced triggers"

Level 11
The "Advanced Triggers" option adds a lot of Jass to your map and uses customized GUI files. (There are files you can change to add more GUI options and such) These new GUI functions would just call the Jass functions inside the custom script section where WEU already pastes it.

Also, WEU has been depreciated. It's no longer being worked on it and the author has suggested not using it as well. You're better off sticking to the regular GUI or learning Jass. There are other features of WEU besides those extra GUI functions, but I'm not too familiar with them.

Level 2
o ok well i still have the ? of how to turn the windows files into Mac compatible or do i have to find a seperate site that u download straight 2 mac?

Level 2
ok well isnt there any way to change the program file to work with mac?

cause like when i click on the widnows version of things it says its a unknown
item and they tell u to pick a executable place to start it from.

so is there like so program that u can use windows programs in to make them work?

Status
Not open for further replies.