• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Mac Tools

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
I'm not really sure if this is the right topic, but it is tool-related. I have posted about this before and didn't get a good answer (Topic). I'm sure that there are a few map makers that choose the obsessive-compulsive Mac that need some tools that are currently only made for the Windows. If you say "use an emulator", please direct me to some.
With all due respect,
CarrionMan
PS: I will say this once. I refuse to work with a slow Windows. Or a fast one for that matter.

Level 5
Bad Windows

Finally! Someone I can relate to! Sorry bro, it's not easy being a mac user. I have Virtual PC on my mac G5 Quad and it's still a slow piece of @$#%. I just now started using it for modeling and stuff. I haven't been able to get any modeling program to work either...don't know why. I used a JASS editor a little yesterday, and that seemed to work. I have thought about going to a thrift store and getting an old Windows and then just using it for modeling and stuff. I thing mine is made by Microsoft, and I think it's just called Virtual PC or VPC or somthing. If you can't find it just reply and I'll get the link for you. I think it's fairly expensive...my mom got it for something so I don't know how much it cost.

PEONMASTER

Level 3
Ok, i have a mac too, but im not interested in WE Unlimited, but there are a few things you still CAN do with a mac. I skin with a mac, very easy. In the tools section is a variety of stuff for the mac also , search BahamutZERO. Sorry bout the WE Unlimited tho, no idea if somebody will make a conversion to Mac.
PS: i know how bad Virtual PCs are, my one is real slow too.

Status
Not open for further replies.