• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

AutoRefresher MAC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Alright, i got the advanced refresher download .exe from your tools section, i see i need 2.0 .net or mono framework. Question 1 .net is PC only so i have to use Framework but problem. Framework says i need X11 wtf is that its a letter and a number big deal. Referring to mac os X 11 or greater? i have tiger 10.4.13 or something. Which 1 do i download. I google download mono framework and i get 5 downloads. Intel, PowerPC, blah blah blah CDSK in parenthesis, none of the tutorials go in to depth which makes me angry. After downloading i haven't read that far into the tutorial but if someone could explain to me very simply, link to downloads i need, and a very clear process of how to finally use mono framework into making it a mac program. Unless someone actually has an autorefresher they can give me thats already good for Mac OS X 10.4 +

Status
Not open for further replies.