• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Need help with Dark Lineage (owen 0.3) Quests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
I hope one of you guys here can help me get a clue what the quests in the game are, it`s a nicely done map, but without quests (which are in korean, what i don`t understand) it`s getting boring. I just need some hints on what to do for whom, i don`t want the quest translated or the such, any help would be welcome!

Level 2
The Problem is, my warcraft3 version is german, so I cant read Korean signs that might be included in the game, I rather see some "!", "." or "?". And therefor I cant TRanslate it, but I`ll post a link where u can see the Korean text of the quests, as someone was so clever and took screenshots ;)

http://cafe.naver.com/arn.cafe

There u`ll see a couple of texts, plz help me :)

Thx a lot for anything u can translate :)

Level 2
Considering I played the game a lot, I think I can hold out till u get it translated ;)

No, I dont have any other links, but I actually try to get informations about the quests from Icarion (his E-mail address can be found in the description menu from DLO 0.3), I`ll let ya know about any new informations I get.

Level 1
I am also seeking Quest answers. Or a resource I can go to and read up on them(thats not in korean)

So Far I have gotten these quests by luck.

The Miner monster quest is a skeleton

The Phyrse monster quest is a ghoul

The wizard dude north of the first town sends you to kill a spider

And the 25-50 Rexxar guy sends you to kill an ogre

Any more you guys know would be great

Level 2
Forgotten Ogre for the woman east of the northeastern town gets you Recipe: Power Up Gloves. I heard Phoenix for for Icarion (the man next to the woman) gets you Brilliance Helm (or at least the recipe, i dont know).

Level 2
If there is only one of that kind of enemy (like Drake, Phoenix, Lich) of course you have to kill that one. If it's a regular enemy you have to kill one, it doesnt matter which one.
Oh and the range of numbers that appears after talking to quest persons is the minimum and maximum level for that quest.

Level 2
I made a list with all quests, their corresponding enemy and the reward you get. I'm missing two rewards, though, so if you know any of those send me a PM plz.

Min lvl-Max lvl|Person|Monster|Reward|Stats (unenchanted)
1-15|Larc Berche|Shelob|Red Knight Sword|dmg +8, str +1, onehanded
1-15|Miner|Skeleton|Mithril|material, needed for many recipes
5-15|Phyrse|Ghoul|Magic Helm: Healing|armor +1, Heal
15-35|Duke for Sky|Succubus|Mana Crystal|material, needed for crystal staff
25-50|Duran Lembrant (Beastmaster)|Ogre|Silver Knight Shield|armor +2, 15% MR
25-50|Shapir|Drake|Recipe: Staff of Mana|+2 Mana per hit, low dmg
52-103|Serenial Wenzin (Woman next to Icarion)|Forgotten Ogre|Recipe: Powerup Gloves|armor +0, str +2, critical hit 1,5 times dmg, needs Ogre Blood and Gloves +0
52-70|Lozard Ahrwin|Lich|Mana Cloak|armor +3, +100% mana regen
25-85|Toptz Seven (Night Elf in fire area)|Ifrit|Recipe: Power Gauntlet|ranged, onehanded, damage +13, very fast attack speed, Needs Tear of Wind
35-75|Icarion|Phoenix|Brilliance Helm|armor +1, Haste, Improved Haste, Bravery
72-90|Salmon|Lindvior|Don't know
85-95|Piff |Valakas|I heard you get a mage staff

Level 1
excuse me i ran 1 hour across the map and didnt find the succubus - where are they ?

thx - a noob

Level 1
Ancient Robe

Has anyone else ever seen the "Ancient Robe" or know how the quest is done? Somone told be its an Ogre quest where you have complete the quest quickly. I tried all the ogre quest as fast and could and nothing new happend.

-BTW the Succubus are on the east wall (desert area) in the middle of the map, below the Lividor and the Drake.

Level 2
AFAIK ancient robe is not a quest item but just a regular ancient item. It's dropped by Forgottens and you need an ancient scroll of unseal to unseal it. Which is one of the rarest items in the game. AFAIK its also dropped by forgottens.

Level 2
Lindvior for the Salmon???

At the third base there is a guy who gives you a quest to kill a lindvior. Where do i find this??? thanks!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.