• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

[General] Need help with an effect

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kusanagi Kuro

Hosted Project: SC
Level 10
Hello guys. I need some help creating an effect through trigger (or object editor if it's possible). I make a spell based on Channel. And I want to make an effect during the chanelling time using the Undead Hero's Discipate (looks like some souls flying to the sky). I want to make this effect last (loop or repeat) until the spell end. Thks in advance.

Level 6
Hi, you can try to create a undead hero-unit add locust and play the animation at certain speed. of course then you will be able to loop it.

Also you can create 2 misile at the hero position then every 0.03 make the misile turn in circle and set the fly high soo it would look like they are souls that go up to the heavens.

Kusanagi Kuro

Hosted Project: SC
Level 10
Yeh. I agree with deathismyfriend. I've tried to edit some model but it's a total failure :D. Well, seems like I'll need to use the loop trigger. :D. Thks everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.