• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Need help with a spell for copying buildings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
I want a spell for a custom builder unit that works like this:

You will have a builder guy that has a spell that he can target a building with and then he can build that building once. It is OK if he can build that building forever until he casts the spell on a different building if there isn't a way to make it so he can't build it agian. I tried a bunch of different ways with triggers but I couldn't get it to work every way I tried. Any help would be appreciated greatly and I will give U credit in my map.

PEONMASTER

Level 11
Well... the only easy solution would be to replace the unit with another similar unit, give it the same hit points and have the replacing unit have the ability to cast buildings, and yeah, only the building it targets. So practically you need a lot of units to accomplish this. ;)

~Daelin

Status
Not open for further replies.