• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Trigger] Need help with a simple trigger

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
Ok I have made this trigger:
  • Flamme Fury
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Start casting an ability
    • Conditions
      • (Ability being cast) Equal to Flamme Fury (be)
    • Actions
      • Set be_FFloc = (Target point of ability being cast)
      • Set be_FFregion = (Region centered at be_FFloc with size (700.00, 700.00))
      • Set be_FFlocreg = (Center of be_FFregion)
      • For each (Integer A) from 1 to 15, do (Actions)
        • Loop - Actions
          • Unit - Create 1 dummy caster for (Owner of (Casting unit)) at be_FFlocreg facing Default building orientation degrees
          • Unit - Add a 5.00 second Generic expiration timer to (Last created unit)
          • Unit - Add Flamme Fury (be - dummy) to (Last created unit)
          • Unit - Order (Last created unit) to Human Blood Mage - Flamme Strike (Random point in be_FFregion)
      • For each (Integer A) from 1 to 15, do (Actions)
        • Loop - Actions
          • Unit - Create 1 dummy caster (big) for (Owner of (Casting unit)) at be_FFlocreg facing Default building orientation degrees
          • Unit - Add a 5.00 second Generic expiration timer to (Last created unit)
          • Unit - Add Flamme Fury Stun (be - dummy) to (Last created unit)
          • Unit - Order (Last created unit) to Neutral Tinker (i don't know how to write it in english) - Rocket (Random point in be_FFregion)
      • Custom script: call RemoveLocation( udg_be_FFloc )
      • Custom script: call RemoveLocation( udg_be_FFlocreg )
Ok here's the problem: Sometimes it will cast only 2, 5, 10 flamme strike and other times it will cast all the trigger (flamme fury & flamme fury stun). Why?
P.S. I translate this trigger from french SO its possible that i do a bad translation.

Last edited:
Level 4
I noticed that all of the dummy casters will be out at the same time for a few seconds? do they have collision size? if they do it could be possible that the units are all being created but since they all take up space they are offset from the center and do not have enough range to cast flame strike. Other than that i have no clue why it wont work

Status
Not open for further replies.