• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Need help with a blink-type spell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
I need some help with a spell,where if u cast berserk(or whatever you want to name it) the unit with the buff can "blink" to any moveable point within like a 500 range(or more). But when the buff duration runs out they move normally again.(Sry if the description might be somewhat confusing, but for a reference it's like Ichigo's Bankai ability in Anime Wars.) Hope to get some responses soon ty for anyone who helps me out :grin:

Level 3
  • Here ya go
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Is issued an order targeting a point
    • Conditions
      • (Issued order) Equal to (Order(move))
      • ((Triggering unit) has buff Berserk) Equal to True
    • Actions
      • Unit - Move (Triggering unit) instantly to (Target point of issued order)

Level 2
Tried it but it ddnt work, I think I already tried doing something like that lol. Seems like it'd work but dunno why it doesnt, unless you can tweak it to where it can. Ty for helping tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.