• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

need help on thief quest...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Can someone explain in detail how you are suppose to do it? I always fail on it because they see me...Do i need to be on higher level? They are lvl 50 so i don't think it matters...I have been able to get to the place where I'm suppose to put the sleeping powder in but failed afterwards. But now i can't get there anymore and I've tested alot of times. Please explain with details of how i should do it because i won't understand otherwise xD

Level 1
I need help!

I have a problem with the mission to change Professions of a thief, when I kill the guard with the potion does not know what else to do ..... anyone can help me?
It is also difficult to move as guards are level 50.

Status
Not open for further replies.