• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

need help making maghar orcs out of green skins!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
i have tried to repaint skins for models to maghar orcs but they look invisible. i cant manage this . could some one pleas help me out here...

Level 3

Deleted member 238226

D

Deleted member 238226

i know there are maghars but i want to make some my self i have leartn how to do it . but now i got a problem with adding alpha channels i cannot manage adding alpha channels, they are just color black...

i think you need to convert the texture that you want to modify into tga format to show the alpha channel correctly in viewer.

just for alternative, for me usually, i don't need to add alpha channel for my skins. i use magic eraser tool in photoshop in parts where i want transparency to be added. after i modified any skins that i edited, i save it in png format, then convert the texture to blp using magos model editor. it usually works fine for me :)

Status
Not open for further replies.