• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

[Trigger] Need help making a trigger that gives a hero +2 agility when a neutral creep dies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Need help making a trigger that gives a hero +2 agility when a neutral creep with a buff dies.
I'm kind of new to this but this is what I've done so far:

• Da Trigger
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit owned by Neutral Hostile Dies
    • Conditions
      • ((Dying unit) has buff Da buff) Equal to True
    • Actions
      • Unit Group - Pick every unit in (Units of type Da Hero) and do (Hero - Create Da agi gain tome and give it to (Picked unit))

Level 12
why don't u simply use - Hero - add x agi to Da Hero?

also dying unit doesen't have buffs afaik:/

I think what you need to do, is put every unit in a global unit group when the buff is applied and remove the unit from the group after x sec(the buffs duration).

and when a unit dies u search if the unit exist in the group. if so , you know what to do

Level 4
Juuuust in case you don't know how to use hashtables or indexing, you can make the buff to be the Parasite one, so when the unit with the Parasite buff dies, it will spawn a specific Dummy Unit and you can easily check that by "A Unit enters Playable Map Area" and conditioning "Entering Unit equal to Dummy Unit (Parasite)"

Status
Not open for further replies.