• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece!🔗 Click here to enter!

Need help Importing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
I made a few skins, when i was just fooling around and trying to learn. They look great, and i would like to try them. I have saved a particular one called VillagerMale1.blp. I know that i have to set the path to Units/Critters/VillagerMan1/VillagerMale1.blp, but it STILL doesn't change the units texture. The image shows up and everything... i need help, please reply.

-Brownsnow :)
::EDIT::
The Skin im using currently( Trying to import )
villagermale13kz.jpg
I tried to make it look like he was black, and wearing army clothing. It just doesn't work.

Level 5
Thanks, but i said that i know how to import, path, and make. :D it just doesn't work, and i tried the RoC and TFT things.

Status
Not open for further replies.