• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[General] Need help-->How to do multiple unit actions without problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
Hello,im working on a cinematic map with a war(battle scene) where im using lots of units,the problem is well how do i do the multiple unit orders to attack,i try to do it myself but sometimes it doesnt work,sometimes most units move yet some stay still,and yet only few recieve the command.
I beg you guys coud you show me or tell me here on hive how do i do it the right way?:goblin_cry:

Level 20
^ I tested that in ordering a Unit Group order from region and only 12 units gets the order. So the solution is must pick every unit in a region then action than immediately ordering it.

This can handle only 12 units in the playable map area:
  • Unit Group - Order (Units in (Playable map area)) to Move To (Center of (Playable map area))
So the best solution is create a group variable then you must use this:
  • Unit Group - Pick every unit in (Units in (Playable map area)) and do (Actions)
    • Loop - Actions
So it looping through all the units for every order that it does than Ordering it not in the loop.

Status
Not open for further replies.