• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Need Help From Any Modeler

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Hi All First I Wanna To Request Star Wars (best if olofoleman will do it he is bet at this) so :
.i need jedi(maybe ObiWan with saber?or QuinGonJuin)...i already used MaceWindu but there is no more Jedi Model's....i also need a model+icon of Personal Grevius Guards(you know them robots with lightstaff....if u wanna i can give a pic)
Also I Need Robots From Zone Of The Enders : 2Nd Runner :
Jehuty, Jehuty ver2,Inhert, Project?(i don't remember name this is 1st boss and 1st frame that u fight against) , Viola robot(i don't remember name),Dmaged Jehuty, Naked Jehuty,Anubis,Naked Anubis,Leo frame(i don't remember name) and if u can do some other(like Nagita etc.) i will be vey very happy and don't forget to give u in credits.....i know that is big list but it is your hobby and i please all modelers to do this for me and for others....
if pictures of them will be nessesary i will give them

Status
Not open for further replies.