• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

need help for my map

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hey i'm doing a new RPG but i haven't found a short save/load system that works!

on my map u can buy you ability but when u bought 7 abilities u can buy more and more and more but i want that u rn't able to buy more if u bought 7 abilities.

the other problem is to relearn spells, with that book of relearning it doesn't work.. dunno how, and if used it delets every abilites(normal) but u should forget just one abilitie, i wrote a trigger with (player type -forget X;
-unit forget ability X, gamer gets 20 wood back for each lvl of ability)

gl hf gg

woom_boy

Level 1
mhh, i try it now.. another one didnt worked.. >.<

but why have u got soo much codes with that "kode"?
num code, stats code and hero code.
for what is the num code, i dont understand it xD
stats code isnt necessary for me
but hero code ;)

Level 1
mhh, okay.. but u have to save the num code extra.. u can get 3 codes with that "kode-system" one num, one stats one hero.. and not all in one

Level 3
well, it doesn't work.. maybe i'm too stupid for those triggers etc. :/

Nah ur not :p It didnt work for me aswell.. It worked a bit but u can load unlimeted amount of heroes and stats :p I hvnt really found a good save/load system yet..

Level 1
okay, so forget the save/load system for the first.. and tell me whats wrong here: forget
Ereignisse
Spieler - (Player((Min(1, 10)))) types a chat message containing -forget ArmorAura as Exakte Ãœbereinstimmung
Bedingungen
Aktionen
Spieler - Add ((Level of ArmorAura for held[(Player number of (Triggering player))]) x 20) to (Triggering player) Aktuelles Holz
Einheit - Remove ArmorAura from held[(Player number of (Triggering player))]

and how can i do it that u can't buy more then 7 abilities just if u forget one?

greetz
woom_boy

Status
Not open for further replies.