• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Need help finding the problem in my map

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Lag Issues with my map [plz help me]

Name: Hero Siege "Midnight"
Creators: Batsu.Heki-YaHa, Raye and EaSt.PhoeniX [Wc3 account names]
Gameplay/Objectives: You fight as a hero in a AoS type of gameplay, but the other team controlled by the computer [The Enclave] gains upgrades as the game goes on, whereas your computer controlled ally, The Resistance, does not. The entire game is based off of the included internal game clock for Warcraft 3, and lasts roughly 45-50 minutes.

The main objective is to keep the allied computer's castle alive until "midnight," which is when the boss will spawn. After defeating the boss, the game is won.

Miscellaneous: So far I've included a Model for one computer controlled hero, it was from General Frank and Xaran Alamas. I also have the ability "Chidori" from Flash.Kisame, which I plan to incorporate into my map just because it looks cool.
Both have been credited in my map under the quests.

Known Issues: I know the map is really far from completion, I just started it a few days ago, but I am having some serious issues with severe in-game lag. I had done what I could to remove memory leaks, and upon testing, lag would still be there. My main concern is that the lag [or trigger issues?] make the units ignore their "Issued order" trigger which eventually leads to unit build up and even more lag.

So, in short,
I don't understand what's causing the problem.

Help and any other feedback is appreciated very much. Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• HERO SIEGE MIDNIGHT v1.1c.w3x
    340.2 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.