• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Solved] Need help finding bugs/random crashes in map.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 27
Right here I have a sort-of completed map for my campaign on version 1.31.1, but I decided to not post it in Map Development yet, because I haven't thought of a good name, no general idea of how the plot should go, Credits list still unfinished...

But most importantly however, are the bugs and crashes that have been gnawing on my sanity. I fixed all the game-breaking bugs that I could find, but every time I playtest, new bugs keep popping up. As for the crashes, I admit I was lazy and deliberately let more than a few Point leaks happened, but since they're all in cinematics that only play once every playthrough, I didn't think they would contribute that much to a crash. Other than that, I don't know how to recreate or fix them. I've also attached the .ai file I use, just in case the problem's in there.

Edit: I posted this while frustrated af, but I've figured out the problems in my trigger. Still, thanks to anyone who spends the time to read this.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.