• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Need help finding Blademaster map

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hi i am currently searching for an old Blademaster map but it seems to have vanished completly so im asking here maybe people might still have it.

Most of you probably know the 7 blademaster maps where you would be a certain type of blademaster and 1 would be grom or the 12 blademasters.

But the map im lookign for its called or was used to be called the 5 blademasters and it was sort of wave defense map where you had an Blood blademaster(this one i recall perfectly spells and everything cause i would play him always) and holy blademaster and 3 more that i cannot recall probably a shadow one.

I want to fiind the map again because the guy that made the spell animations or though about them has done the best job ever especially i remember the holy blademaster saying something in latin when he was casting spells.

All help is appreciated i would really like to replay this map if anyone remembers or has it.

Status
Not open for further replies.