• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Blademaster of Blackrock Clan (model)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
I am doing on my map the fel orc and the blademaster will become a normal troop since the grom will be the blademaster so wanted to remove the brightness and the flag so that it can be used as a production troupe

these are the original files of the game to facilitate

Attachments

• HeroChaosBladeMaster.mdx
    176.2 KB · Views: 39
  • HeroChaosBladeMaster_Portrait.mdx
    66 KB · Views: 41
Level 28
which program did you use and how did I learn how to do it and not need to create an application every time
Mdlvis. I already explained how to do that in another thread :
It's very easy, you can either use War3 ModelEditor or Mdlvis. If you're using Mdlvis, just open the model you want to edit and select all the vertices you want to remove and click on "Delete" and you're done. War3 ModelEditor can do that to, just open the model and go to Windows --> Model Editor --> Select the hammer for example and click on Tranformations --> Scaling and set the value of (x,y,z) to 0 and click OK.

Status
Not open for further replies.