• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Need help completing geomerge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hey guys I tried to geomerge two models here in hiveworkshop, the witch hunter hat attachment and Wandering Soul's CrossbowFootman (don't worry they will receive credits)

Anyways im basically trying to make a cavalier hat using the hat and Wandering Soul's team-coloured ponytail like this:

hatcavalier-t.jpg

I tried to geomerge the two, after removing the footman and some of its related materials, textures, animations etc but when i checked to see if it appeared in-game it didn't, so something must have gone wrong (textures?)

Can anyone help me out and finish the geomerging or at least tell me what went wrong? (I used the http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/3d-modeling-tutorials-282/geomerging-215110/ here as a guide)

Attachments

• cavalierhatfeather3.mdx
    6.3 KB · Views: 70
  • Cavalierhat.mdx
    3.6 KB · Views: 49
  • teamfeather2.mdx
    12.3 KB · Views: 62
Level 2
The cavalier hat on its own works and appears in-game but I guess trying to add the TC feather is the problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.