• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Solved] Need help changing Hero's Life Points

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Ok, so the hero has Strength as his Main Attribute, I need the Strength to be what it is and not altered, as his damage is also based on Strength, though I want to decrease his Life Points' increasement per level, I can't change the Value in "Game Constants" or it will alter all of the Heros' Life Points.

I tried doing this, Made a Research to decrease the Hero's Life Points per level.
The research is fixed to the Hero's Level, though I faced an issue, if the Hero DeLevels (His Levels Decreases) the Reseach's Level would stay at the highest point it has been and not be lowered. So, If the hero gets bak to level 1, he would have -X Life Points and dies instantly, may someone help me to figure out a solution for this?

Oh, and I'm 100% not up to making 75 Life Decreasement abilities (Max level is 75) and set at each level what to add and/or remove the Life Decreasement abilities, otherwise it's going to take hours.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.