• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

[Campaign] Need feedback on various wild systems and ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello people, my name is Quinten / 'Sapprine' and I'm looking for someone who got sober, unbiased eyes to chat with about the most recent chapter for my upcoming Custom Campaign.

I'm a talented terrainer and over a year ago I wrote a masterpiece of a story. Now I'm working on turning my visions into an epic custom campaign experience!
Problem I'm mainly having is my ideas being too wild/game-altering and I need someone to show these systems to and tell me just how overwhelming/complex they are and just general feedback/suggestions on whether I should simplify, replace or remove them.

I don't feel like making a messy 20+ screenshots thread here and a 500 line story while talking to a wall basically.
If you're interested in helping me out, please add me on Discord and we'll chat in DMs :)

To be clear, I'm only asking for verbal advice and possibly a play-test or two here.
I'm not asking for any help on the maps itself. If you decide you wanna help out, please add me on Discord:
Sapprine#2471

Status
Not open for further replies.